Saturday 22 June 2013

So, I have decided that the time has come. It’s time to embrace social media and be a part of that world. I felt it would be great to have a venue where I could show you new and upcoming patterns and what’s happening in my little sewing world and have decided a blog is where it is at.

I am an indie designer of sewing patterns. I mostly design patterns for gymnastics wear, dancewear and swimwear and aim to make the world of stretch sewing easier for home sewers. I have been selling patterns through my Etsy store and a number of other locations. You can find my range of sewing patterns here in my Etsy store:


So for those of you who love to sew (or would love to learn how) and have a houseful of little gymnasts, dancers, swimmers, acrobats and circus performers my patterns will help you to dress your kids for their active lives, at a fraction of the cost of buying ready made. Make something as beautiful, quirky, sensible or unique as the children you sew for so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.

So here I am.

Glad you could stop by.
 
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment